Friday, July 30, 2010

Post-expansion! Gap closing progress.

It's been over two weeks since I stopped expanding and I have a few things to report. After two weeks post-expansion, 5 1/2 weeks post-SARPE, the feeling has returned to my gums.

My teeth have straighted out a bit. You can see in 0 days post-expansion that the teeth were going out to opposite sides. Particularly this was noticeable with my left-hand teeth. The left-hand front tooth was at an angle. Now both sides have straighted out and you can see even in just two days (day 14 to day 16) that there was additional straightening with that left-hand front tooth. I was so focused on the gap itself that I didn't notice that my teeth had been lining up. Always good to look at the whole picture. :) The gap is now down to 10 mm from 11 mm.

Here's hoping the gap closing continues! Braces in one month exactly.

0 days post-expansion, 14 days, 16 days




1 comment:

  1. Close your teeth gap by using Orthofill. Its safe and effective. Visit https://www.orthofill.com/
    #howtocloseteethgap

    ReplyDelete